Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The nude phenomenon....

and I do not mean nude as "nude" lol. I mean the color nude. Skin-colored clothing, accesories, nails, and even makeup. I am loving everything about this color.


For this outfit, i would wear the pleated top with the cardigan and then wear either pant option. If I wore the wide leg pants then I would wear the pumps and if I chose the other one, then I would wear the flats. Finish it of off with using the neautral colors from the chanel quad with thick black liner and a light coating of a peach lipstick and you are good to go.


Chanel Beaute Des Ongles Nail Polish Base Coat
$25 - izzysbeautyshoppe.com


4 comments:

  1. i love the outfit..its so cute...totally gonna follow your taste because i like the different combinations that you can make..i love the chain bag..so in this season. Also i really like your background, its unique..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete