Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In and Out... 1st Edition

After reading many different blogs, this is definitely the type of blog entry that I love. So here goes my edition of my in and outs...


IN


Long-Wearing foundations- since Summer is rolling around, I definitely find the need to use a long wearing foundation. However, I do not like the way it can sometimes look cakey and not blend well. I definitely need to hit up Sephora or Mac and find one of these good babies.


Colored Eyeliner- I LOVE colored eyeliner, especially on my lower lash line. I love patting an champagne color on my lid with no liner and putting a bright colored pencil that is set with the same colored eyeshadow on my bottom lash line. Finishing it of with loads of mascara, and you are good to go. It is the ultimate summer look and I adore it.


PASTELS-and I mean everything pastels. lipstick, eye shadows, blushes, nail colors, shoes, hijabs, clothing accessories. I love everything pastel.


Stripes- "Plaid is out, Stripes are in" (as quotes by my nail-polish loving sister). Stripe printed shirts are definitely in.


Juliet Inspired Tops- I have really been into the " Shakespearean Juliet" tops. I love this romantic, ethereal trend that is going on.


OUT


The Heat- Ughhhh, I hate this warm weather. I mean yes, of course it means longer days, and going out more often but does it have to be humid. I feel like my makeup just crawls down my face. Hence, my quest for a long wearing foundation.


Amiraa Hijabs- I mean yes of course, I love the ease of these but I definitely feel like being more adventurous with my hijab.


Well, that is all I can think of today. Talk to you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment