Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chanel and Mac Goodies.....

Last week, I went to the mall because my YSL powder was finishing. Even though I still love my YSL powder, I was thinking of trying the Chanel one because I wanted to know if it lived up to the hype. Well, I went in for powder but I actually came out with much more.

These are all the goodies that I picked up. I got the Chanel poudre universelle compact, the triumphant blush from new Mac collection and a lipgloss duo set from Chanel. 
I just love the packaging from the new Mac collection. I am looking into getting some more stuff from this collection, especially the sets.



These are the blush swatches. The first is the bronzer, called smooth harmony, which I use as a contour and the other two are blushes. Melba is in the middle and then it's peachtwist.

These are the lipgloss swatches which also came with a lipliner.
I think I would have to say that Chanel lipglosses are one of the best I have tried. They are very creamy and smooth.

As far as the powder goes, which was the basis of my shopping, I am still trying it out. As far as it compared to the YSL one, this one has a little less coverage. They both have similar finishes. So the main difference would be the coverage, except Chanel does have a powder similar to the YSL one, in terms of coverage. So, we'll see if the Chanel powder does live up to the hype or not. 

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, its great. I am following you. Could you maybe follow me back??

    http://ani-smarthelp.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete