Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I came home to.....

After a long day of accompanying my niece for the Barnard open house, I was just ready to hit the sack.....but little did I know that I would be coming home to a bag full of treats...

Oh boy, do I love surprises...

The person who knows me the best in the world (My husband) surprised me with a treat from my favorite store. (Didn't I tell you he knew me the best. lol) My sisters had needed to go to Sephora and he took them and so while he was there, he told my youngest sister, that he wanted to get my something. Awwww!!!



All the Goodies!!!!!!!!

He got me a new foundation, because he actually remembered when I was ranting that foundations finish so quickly and it was time for me to get a new one. Luckily, I never tried this one, so I love trying new things.
P.S. Review coming up soon..... Initial thoughts: LOVE!!!!!!

This is a three piece tarte cheek stain that I absolutely adore!!!




Mini Miss Dior Cherie perfume- 100 points bonus
It has to be said that I am in LOVE with everything about this perfume.
Full sized bottle will definitely be purchased in the near future.

The ring that came with the three piece tarte cheek stain. I think it is so pretty.

I was definitely a happy camper when I came home....and was definitely an even more happy camper today because I place an order with Sephora!!!! I got my beloved shampoo, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer, and a Clarins moisturizer. I will be almost out of my YSL matt touch powder, which means a new powder is on my list of things to boy. Oh gee, how that list will never finish is beyond me....However, next on my list is Chanel powder and that's why I didntt get powder from Sephora, although I did want to try Givenchy Matissme or Dior Nude powder. Oh well, we'll see which one I'll choose.

Until next time....And I am deeply sorry for the delay in posting... regular posting shall be resumed from now on..Promise!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment